Key benefits of studying online at Insight School:
- Real projects and real clients – Just like the on-campus course, online students will get to work on live projects after looking at recorded client interviews.
- Invitations to lectures and trips - You'll be invited to attend guest lectures given at the School by visiting professionals from the industry. You'll also have the opportunity to attend field trip and supplier visits in Hong Kong.
- International & expert teachers – You’ll be taught and mentored by Insight School’s team of experienced industry professionals and academics from prestigious institutions.
- Structured learning – You will join a cohort of fellow students from Asia and all over the world, working at the same pace on the same real projects. As a group, you’ll work through each module together, often discussing the homework and sharing your ideas via the fortnightly webinars. This will not only make your experience more social and interactive, it will also ensure you don’t fall behind.
- Convenience – Whether you’re juggling a full time job or simply cannot attend the campus in HK, this online course gives you the flexibility of studying in the comfort of your own home, on your chosen device. This means that business trips and holidays don’t need to work around the school schedule – as long as you have an internet connection, and can join the fortnightly webinars, you can study from anywhere!
HOW IT WORKS
The Online Certificate in Interior Design is the ideal course for anyone looking to study interior design remotely whilst juggling work or family commitments. This Certficate is based on the on-campus Certificate in Interior Design (Level 1) Residential curriculum. Delivered successively, you will learn every aspect of the residential interior design processes, from the client brief through to design implementation.
Canvas e-learning platform – Considered one of the top student learning systems in the world, Canvas utilizes the latest technology and methodologies to ensure you have an engaging and interactive learning experience. The intuitive cloud-based user experience can be customised to suit your individual preferences and allows you to view content on multiple devices.
Mode of study - You’ll be required to attend a 1 hour webinar every 2 weeks and actively participate in the Share & Discuss sessions. In addition, it’s estimated you’ll need to allow approximately 10 hours per week to complete course work.
Support – You will have access to your teachers via the webinars and by email from Monday-Saturday from 10-6pm. Your teachers will be available to guide you through the course and help you with any issues or questions you may have.