Bringing your vision to life is instrumental to exploring what’s possible in your interior design projects. But sometimes 2D drawings aren’t enough and projects call for 3D models. That’s where SketchUp comes in.
In this two-day course, you’ll get an overview of the 3D modeling software and get familiar with the interface. Following a skill-building session in the morning, you’ll get hands-on experience in sketching up a studio flat of your own.
- Run through: Interface, creating and saving a document
- Introduction to 3D modelspace
- Drafting 2D shapes with basic tools
- Creating 3D objects with editing tools
- Outcome: Modeling a piece of furniture from a plan
- Advanced editing tools
- Applying colours and materials
- Moving, copying, and grouping
- Exporting 2D graphics
- Outcome: Modeling a simple floorplan
Book the Graphic Design Boot Camp week where you’ll also learn AutoCAD and Photoshop and save 20% !