The choice of materials is critical to the success of an interior. In this course, we look at every aspect of the use of materials in interior design - from initial concept and selection to visual representation, practical application and sourcing. This is a great course for anyone looking to deepen their knowledge of FF&E.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to choose harmonizing, contrasting and feature materials for floors and walls
- Understand the main fabrics types and their appropriate use in interiors
- Identify main types of wood and stones and learn how to best apply them in interiors
- Understand tiles typology and the most successful way of using them
- Expand your materials sourcing network in Hong Kong and abroad
- How to prepare a materials board for a client presentation, using the material’s from Insight School’s extensive library.
Book the Colour for Interiors short course and pay HKD5,950 for both courses.